We had the chance to review the WubbleX Anti Gravity Ball, and boy was it cool!
I mean it’s a ball…. that floats!
I know what you are thinking.. “Umm.. Dee that’s called a balloon” but the Wubble X is so much more! For one thing it’s durable, bouncy, and easy to throw. It was so much fun, the three of us couldn’t stop giggling!
Thinking of adding the WubbleX to your gift pile? Here are a few tips!
- Do NOT take the Wubble X outside. It will blow away!
- Play with it in a room that has a low ceiling.
- Don’t overfill it. Once the Wubble X starts floating.. STOP. You can always add more helium.
- Remind your kids not to squeeze the Wubble X. It’s much more durable then a balloon would be, but it’s not as thick as the original Wubble. If they squeeze hard enough it will pop.
- Join in on the fun and play with the kids.. you’ll be happy you did!
Stop back later this week I am going to show you the Glo Wubble Bubble Ball! xo, Dee
I received promotional materials to facilitate this review. As always opinions are 100% my own.
You may also like: