Looking for a cute Kids Valentine’s Day craft? How about a new piece of Handprint Art!
If you’ve been following From Wine to Whine you know I have a thing for handprint crafts! I just can’t help myself, they are so easy to make! Just crack open the kids paint and get to work. Do you want to make some festive wall art with the kids? Here’s what you need:
- Pink Card Stock
- White Paper
- Red and Pink WASHABLE Paint
- Picture Frame with a white mat
- Silhouette Cameo
- Pink and Red Vinyl (I used 631 from Expressions Vinyl but 651 would work too)
Ready to get started?
- Paint your kids hand red and place on the white paper
- Repeat with the other hand (or another child’s)
- If you have a Silhouette Machine you want to open up your software and write your quote. I used one from my favorite Children’s Book.
- Insert your first piece of vinyl into your Silhouette Machine, check your cut lines and click cut.
- Repeat with the next piece of vinyl.
- Take your white paper with the handprints and cut a heart out surrounding the handprints (leave a little bit of space).
- Aline your quote and handprint on the paper to make sure it all fits the way that it should.
- Cover your quote with transfer tape, and burnish it onto your paper.
- Tape your handprint heart to your pink cardstock
- Place it in the frame and hang it on the wall because you are done!
Simple right? And it’s just so cute you won’t even mind putting it out again next year (or in a few years when those little handprints aren’t so little.)
Please note I was given material to use for my project. As always all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small percentage of the sale.