Want to warm up this winter? Throw a luau!
A Moana one to be exact.
The nice thing about throwing a Moana Party is the lack of DIY needed. I know, I usually am all over the DIY stuff, but man oh man with the three kids it is tough to find a spare minute!! But luckily Oriental Trading has a TON of luau decorations that are perfect for a Moana party.
Want to throw your own Moana Party? You definitely NEED these:
- Grass Table Skirt – tan or green depending with your theme
- Flower Leies – the more the merrier
- Seashells and starfishes
- Flower hair clips
- Flower garlands – I LOVED the tissue garland pictured below it was GORGEOUS
- Loose hibiscus flowers to sprinkle around the house
- Favors – I used the shark tooth necklaces but they had tons to choice from
- Moana plates – and I always snag some in a complimentary color for the adults
- Tropical Leaves – Place them under your bowls or on the walls for some more decorations the tropical leaves were a great accent peice
Want to see photos from Shelby’s Moana Party? Take a look!
To decorate the stairs I used the grass table skirt and tied it to the banister. It fit perfect!
And I decorated my lamps with the lays – making it easy for the guests to grab and doubling as decoration!
FAVORS: As mentioned earlier the boys received candy shark necklaces. And the girls received necklaces with the heart of Te Fiti. Although they came in a lot smaller then anticipated. Always read the measurements before ordering from etsy. hahha
And of course no Princess party is complete without a Princess visit!
**Please note that I received product to facilitate this review. But as always I love Oriental Trading and would recommend them regardless. **