Hey Friends! Can you believe that it’s already July? To summarize my summer in one word would be easy… it’s been HECTIC! But I’m hoping to slow things down, and to feel a bit more fun-filled by making a summer checklist so that I can keep track of what the kids and I have been up to. After all, crossing things off of a list is always satisfying!
So far I have:
- Are you trying to teach the kids how to swim? Toss some glow sticks in the pool! Even if it’s to sunny the kids will still love it.
- Fill up squirt guns and leave them in the yard.. then challenge your kids to a dual!
- Sack races anyone?
- Time to explore! Grab a compass, and a magnify glass.
- Are the kids getting buggy? Let them play with bugs! Grab a bug net, see through bug jars
- Or you can let them make their own bug jar
- Make an obstacle course! Use supplies from the house, and these cool crawl through arches
- Slide into a hot day with this water slide
- Make a summer craft or two
- How fun does this Tire Roller look? Or maybe this Tumble Ball!
What would you add to your summer checklist?
Please not that this post may contain affiliate links. Which means that I may receive a small portion of the sale.