Are you going stir crazy with this frigid winter weather? If you just silently sighed, don’t worry.. I have you covered! Here’s an EASY kid craft. That you don’t even need to run to the store for!
- Party streamers (I used 3 different colors. Tissue paper would also work)
- Construction Paper
- Cotton Ball
- Draw an outline of a mitten onto your construction paper (if you aren’t comfortable drawing just head over to my website and print off the free template!)
- Cut out your mittens.
- Have your child tear the party streamers into little pieces.
- Add glue to the front of the mittens.
- Lay the streamer pieces over the glue, and cover until you can’t see the construction paper.
- Now take the glue and make a straight line at the base of the mitten, and lay a stretched cotton ball over top.
- Once the glue dries take your scissors and trim off any streamer pieces that are hanging over the edge.
- Glue the string to the back of both pieces, you are done!
Have Fun! xo, Dee
This kid craft was featured at South Jersey MOM Magazine!