This hand print craft will
only take 10 minute from start to cleanup (plus dry time). Which makes it the perfect morning craft! I bet you even have the supplies on hand.
You need: aluminum foil, 1 sheet of paper, blue and red paint, Popsicle stick, scissors and tape.
- Take your child’s left hand and paint the inside of the palm blue (the part that connects the pinky, ring, and middle finger).
- Rinse your brush.
- Paint all their fingers red.
- Add 2 more lines of red to the unpainted portion of the palm (you are just continuing the finger line).
- Have them spread their fingers and push down onto the paper.
- After the paint dries, cut the hand print out in the shape of a square.
- Now that your flag is done, take a small piece of aluminum foil and wrap it around the popsicle stick.
- Tape the flag onto the top of the Popsicle stick, and you are done! Use it as decorations, or let your little one bring it to the 4th of July parade!!