My FAVORITE part of Football season is the excuse to pick on snacks and hang out with the family! So to help ensure that I spend my Sunday afternoons sitting on the couch and not cooking in the kitchen, I’ve made a Game Changing Switch to my typical Sunday Meatball routine by snacking on No Mess Nachos instead! It’s sure to put a smile on your face, fill those hungry bellies and best of all it only take one minute to clean up!
Before the big game, you are going to need to head over to your Save-A-Lot food store to grab a few key ingredients: Senora Verde Tortilla Chips, Salsa, Velveeta Cheese Block, Coburn Farms Mexican Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, ground beef, aluminum foil, vegetable oil, frying pan and a baking sheet.
- First you want to turn your oven on to 300.
- Add a tbsp of oil to your frying pan and brown your ground beef.
- As that cooks, cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread your Tortilla Chips all over your pan.
- Pour 3/4 of the salsa over top of the Tortilla Chips.
- Sprinkle your browned ground beef.
- Add the Shredded Cheese and Chunks of the Velveeta Cheese to the top.
- Set your time for 6 minutes, you just want the cheese to melt.
To help you make The Game Changing Switch to EASY comfort food Save-A-Lot is giving two From Wine to Whine winners a $25 gift card to pick up your snacks before the Superbowl! (yay!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So tell me.. what’s your favorite Halftime snack?! xo, Dee
Please note that I received products to write this post. As always opinions are 100% my own.