In preparation for Be My Neighbor Day my preschooler and I decided to make Daniel the Tiger Ears to wear to the event this weekend!
- a printer
- an old headband
- hot glue
- white cardstock
- this printable image
- Right click onto the printable image and save it to your computer.
- Print the file as a 5×7 onto cardstock.
- Cut the ears out. But NOT on the dotted line!
- Fold the bottom of the ears on the dotted line.
- Place a dab of hot glue on the white side of the folded tab that you created.
- Quickly place the ear onto the headband. You want the white tab to be place underneath of the headband. So that the ear stands upright. See below for clarification!
- That’s it! Hand the ears to your little tiger you are done!
Are you in the NJ/DE area? Come celebrate Be My Neighbor Day with Daniel the Tiger and the WHYY team. Attendees will get to meet and take a picture with Daniel Tiger as well as participate in crafts or other fun activities. There will also be delicious samples from Happy Family Organic Foods and Curbside Creamery.
Camden Children’s Garden, July 19, 2015
Delaware Center for Contemporary Arts, August 16, 2015
The events are FREE but you need to RSVP as spaces are limited. You can RSVP online at http://bit.ly/1HJds1V .