Do you want to make up a few baby gifts but need some inspiration? Today I am showing you what I’ve been making for a few pregnant friends and giving you a FREE Cut File!
Oh, and lets not forget it’s also a Silhouette Challenge Day! So at the bottom of the post you will find a link up of kid related projects that you can make with your Silhouette Machine!
My favorite baby gift lately has been this Welcome Baby Snap Shirt. I’m so in love with it that I want to give it to you to use for your friends and family!
I mean wouldn’t this shirt be a cute way to introduce your baby to your friends via social media?! Making it is simple, all you need is:
- a NB or 0-3m snap shirt (they are great for newborns since it doesn’t cover the diaper, saves some time as the new mom tries to find her footing )
- HTV (I used black from Expressions Vinyl, but I cut one in red glitter for a girl!)
- Iron & White Tea Towel (because remember.. we always use that when layering vinyl)
- Download your file from HERE
- Add the babies name in a fun font
- If you are using more then one color you will cut & iron it on separately. Since mine was all back I cut on the smooth HTV setting and ironed it at one time.
Want more baby ideas? How about a funny onsie…
or maybe something for the newly promoted big sister and baby?!
And that’s not all today’s post had in store. It’s also Silhouette Challenge Day! And this month’s theme was anything KID related, so check out my friends below for some more ideas on things you can make for your kiddo with your Silhouette Machine!
1. unOriginal Mom // 2. Architecture of a Mom // 3. Crafty Bonds // 4. Simply Kelly Designs // 5. Weekend Craft // 6. Cutesy Crafts // 7. DIYJustCuz // 8. My Paper Craze // 9. Where The Smiles Have Been // 10. From Whine to Whine