Hi friends! Today’s post is directed towards kids with Eczema or bad, dry sensitive skin!
You would think with summer coming we would’ve already had our routine down. But lately, the baby has been having flare-ups and I was at wits end. Basically, I went all winter with just mediocre results from different lotion brands. So when Natralia reached out to me about trying their Happy Little Bodies line, I was reluctant. I mean I’ve heard the pitch before. But I decided to try it because I really do need a solution and I think I found it!! Here’s what you need to know:
– When the Wash says UnScented it means UnScented! Like seriously, you can’t smell a thing!
– The Eczema Moisturizing Lotion is for everyday use, and really seems to have lasting results, plus it’s NOT oily.
– The Eczema Relief Cream should be used when they baby is having a flair up. It’s green, and a bit thicker than the lotion. Not quite a salve but denser than a normal lotion. It contains peppermint oil so which is known to help relieve itching, rashes, skin irritations and dry patches.
– Both lotions contain colloidal oatmeal which is known to help alleviate skin discomfort.
– No harsh chemicals or steroids!
Truthfully, so far I’ve been really happy with it. I’d say her skin was an 8 when the products arrived at my door. She was really dry, and scaly but she had not reached the point of raised red patches. But since using the productsdaily the dry scaly feeling is gone. Now I just need to remember to keep applying it!
Want to pick some up for yourself? Here’s the list of places that sell it.
Please note that I received product to review in this post but all wording is my own, and I really do like the product.