I love a punny tea towel don’t you? But you know what makes one even better?! One that your kids can help you make!
- tea towel
- fabric paint
- freezer paper
- permanent marker
- heat transfer vinyl (optional)
- silhouette machine (optional)
- Trace your kiddos hand onto the freezer paper
- Now cut it out!
- Iron it onto the tea towel (make sure you iron the shiny side down)
- Let your kiddo paint the hand prints ( they should do this by dabbing with a sponge)
- Let the handprints dry
- I cut heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Machine for the words. If you don’t have one you could easily write it with a fabric pen!
- I recommend you wash it once everything dried
You know who else loves a good pun? My fabulous Blogging Buddies! Hop on over to their page and see what they are up to! xo, Dee