Today you are in for a real treat! Not only is this School Treat candy-free BUT I also have a FREE printable for you!
And do you want to know the best part?! It’s Frozen Inspired!!
It should be no surprise that this year I am giving out Frozen Inspired Halloween goodies… I mean you’ve seen my Olaf Maternity Costume right? It only seems fitting to keep with the theme. Plus, glowstick bracelets are a great alternative to handing out candy (especially in the classroom! Little kids LOVE THEM!) And now instead of singing Let It Go you can sing Like it GLOW!!! (you’re welcome)
Want to make some of your own? They are EASY! All you need to do is download my free file, print them & get cutting! You Need:
- White Cardstock
- Silhouette Machine (or scissors)
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Free Silhouette File or JPG
So I may have gotten a bit carried away when designing the tags, and ended up making 4 designs (whoops) But luckily I love you all so much that I’ve attached the files! (Yay!) But unfortunately since I bought the Snow Princess image I cannot legally share it (Boo!) However you can buy it at the Silhouette Store for $1 by clicking on the link and adding it into my template. (Yay!)
Now for all of my Silhouette Friends these steps are for you! Now that you have your studio file pulled up, and your Silhouette Machine plugged in you are ready to get started:
- Place your paper in the printer and click print (top left hand corner)
- Lay printed paper on the mat & load it into the machine.
- Check your cut settings and your blade. (I used the factory setting for cardstock and cutting mat)
- Click Cut!
- If your machine is having trouble reading the Registration Marks grab a flashlight and shine it onto the machine. I know it seems funny but sometimes it needs a bit of help to see them. Trust me, this tip saves a lot of hassle! I actually automatically use a flashlight for any print & cut that I do.
- Unload your mat and pop out your tags!
- Sign your child’s name onto the tag.
- And don’t forget to tape a few glowsticks onto the back. You are done! (I ordered my glowstick bracelets through Amazon, and they were CHEAP! Totally the way to go if you want to hand them out for Halloween.)
Now, if you don’t have a Silhouette Machine you can still make the circular tags! Just download my jpg, print them out on your cardstock, and turn on Netflix’s while you cut!
And now you should check out my Silhouette Buddies below. We have 25 Fall inspired projects linked up this month!!
1. Create & Babble // 2. Lil Mrs. Tori // 3. unOriginal Mom // 4. Zanaree // 5. The Kim Six Fix // 6. One Dog Woof // 7. Cupcakes & Crowbars // 8. Living My Given Life // 9. Architecture of a Mom // 10. Put A Bird On It // 11. Just Add Paper // 12. Weekend Craft // 13. Silhouette School // 14. Minted Strawberry // 15. My Paper Craze // 16. McCall Manor // 17. Chicken Scratch NY // 18. Mama Sonshine // 19. Creative Ramblings // 20. From Wine to Whine // 21. Please Excuse My Craftermath… // 22. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 23. The Thinking Closet // 24. Simply Kelly Designs // 25. Sandpaper & Glue //
Please note I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Also if you purchase the glow sticks through the attatched link I will receive a small portion of the sale.