When a dozen adorable pastel pails from Oriental Trading showed up at my door I knew that you guys would love them! They are small, cute, and come in the prettiest shades of Spring! From decorating to crafting, they are so versatile that the sky’s the limit! I choose to do a..
EASTER DESSERT that doubles as a CENTERPIECE!
So if you are looking for a cute and yummy Easter Treat, you can STOP Pin-surfing…this recipe is cheap and easy, and sure to leave your guests talking about your amazing baking skills!
- Box of Cake Mix
- Cupcake Liners
- Vanilla Icing
- Green Sprinkles
- Box of Peeps
- Pastel Color Pails (which you can buy by the dozen at Oriental Trading)
- aluminum foil
- Follow the cake box to make your cupcakes.
- Once baked, ice them with vanilla frosting.
- Dip your cupcakes into the green sprinkles so that they are completely covered.
- Tear a small piece of aluminum foil and roll it into a ball and place it in the bottom of the pail. (if your cupcakes rise high you may get to skip this step, my cupcakes were a bit flat so they needed the lift.)
- Place the cupcake on top of the foil ball inside the pail, it should just come to the edge. If it’s to short/to tall adjust accordingly.
- Take a dab of icing and place it on the bottom of your peep, then place it firmly onto your cupcake.
- Take three M&Ms, dab with icing, and place in front of the Peep.
- That’s it you’re done!
I was provided the sample free of charge by Oriental Trading and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.