Do you have an instagram lover on your Christmas list?! Make them an Instagram Ornament!
- Wood Square (that I found at Michaels)
- Wood Circle (that I found at Micahels)
- Paint: brown, white, black, red, blue, yellow & green
- a ruler
- a pencil
- a photo of your instagramer, cut into a square
- thin black sharpie or black cut vinyl
- glue (I used a hot glue gun)
Directions -Start with the raised square side:
Grab your pencil and ruler, you are going to draw the instagram symbol! But don’t stress it’s super simple, it’s just a bunch of short, straight lines. See…
Now that you have your guide lines, start painting!
Then glue your painted circle, onto your painted square. You should have something like this…
Flip it over and paint the trim white.
Glue your squared picture into the box (you may need to cut the ends to make it fit).
Take your black marker (or cut some vinyl) and make some hastags. It should look similar to this…
That’s it.. you are done! Wrap it up and have them hang it on the tree..But first, make sure they take a #selfie with it!