Hey frugal friends, you are going to LOVE today’s challenge!
We had to craft with a $5 max budget!!
And because I am
a hoarder a craft saver, I was able to use scraps from around the house! Meaning I didn’t spend a penny on my DIY Birthday Bib! It was totally FREE!
Want to make a NO SEW Birthday Bib for yourself?
Here’s what you need:
- an old onsie (6m +) or piece of fabric
- HTV – gold
- HTV – white
- Fusible interface
- Silhouette Machine
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Snap or Velcro
- Glue Gun
- a bib (to use as a template)
- Find an outgrown onsie or some scrap fabric and trace the bib.
- Take your fusible interface and iron it shiney side down onto the back of your fabric. This will make it so that you don’t have to sew it!
- Cut on the line.
- Design your cut file in your Silhouette Software, and cut on the HTV setting. Remember to flip your image and to load the HTV in with the clear plastic side down!
- Heat your iron on the hottest setting, and press down hard for about 20 seconds. Pull a corner of the top cover back and see if it adhered, if it didn’t iron it again.
- Hot glue your snap to the strap and you are done!
Cute & Cheap! Now put it on your baby, if it gets super messy just toss it in the trash. It was free after all! 😉
Want to Check Out More Silhouette Projects?
See how my buddies used $5 or less to create an awesome Silhouette Project!
1. From Wine to Whine // 2. Creative Ramblings // 3. Adventures in All Things Food // 4. unOriginal Mom // 5. Small Stuff Counts // 6. Alayna’s Creations // 7. Single Yet Married Mom // 8. Comfort and Yum // 9. Tori Grant Designs // 10. Cutesy Crafts // 11. The Crafting Nook // 12. Whatcha Workin’ On? // 13. Architecture of a Mom // 14. Havalah // 15. Create & Babble // 16. A Time For Seasons