Hey Friends! Do you want to know a secret? BABY #3 is due to arrive September 2017!
Now that I cleared that off my chest, it’s time to talk about
Disney Pregnancy Announcements!
As I was scouring Pinterest for cute announcement ideas I was surprised at the lack of pregnancy announcement ideas that I found for the “happiest place on earth” – so I decided to compile a list of ideas so that you don’t have to!
- Mickey Mouse telling a secret (see above)
- Fairy Godmother – Bippity Boppity Boo a baby is due! – I couldn’t find her in the park but maybe you can!
- The Genie granting you your wish or in my case THREE WISHES! – Unfortunately, the Genie is only in Disneyland so it may not be an option for all of you!
- Standing in front of the castle – you can find a few variations to this on Pinterest. – I personally love the little kid holding the baby Mickey Ears.
- Gather the Princesses and take a photo with your Princess bump – You can write something about a new Princess arriving.
- Mickey and the gang mentioning a future mouseketeer
Do you have a Disney pregnancy announcement to share? Tell me in the comments section!