If you follow From Wine to Whine on facebook then you know that I had Crab Mac and Cheese the other night…and although I don’t typically brag about my dinners. On this particualr night I felt obliged because it was SO GOOD!
So as promised, here is a EASY, DELICIOUS, 1 pan Mac and Cheese! (did I mention it takes 5 minutes to prep, and only 1 hour to cook?!)
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 2 1/2 cups macaroni
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 – 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cups milk
- 1 can of jumbo lump crab meat
- (optional) Cajun Seasoning – I recommend Joes Stuff
- Preheat over to 350.
- Place margarine in a 9×13 dish. Put it in the oven to melt.
- When margarine is melted. Pour macaroni, salt and pepper into the margarine mixture and mix together until all noodles look coated.
- Open your can of crab meat and dump it in. Toss lightly, you want to spread it around without breaking all the clumps up.
- Sprinkle your cheese all over the mixture, and pour milk. DO NOT STIR.
- (OPTIONAL) Sprinkle Cajun seasoning if you typical like it with your mac and cheese.. i totally do and I recommend Jo’s Stuff from the New Orleans Cooking School.
- Place in the oven uncovered for 60 minutes.
That’s it you are done! Sounds super easy right? Good, now go try it and let me know what you think!