This month’s Silhouette Challenge theme was Print & Cut with a Heart bonus challenge. So it only seemed fitting that I share my Baby Month Stickers!
Making your own set of monthly stickers is so easy! All you need is Printable Adhesive Paper, a Printer, and a Silhouette Machine. To make your own you should:
- Download both Silhouette Files 1 & 2
- Open them with your Silhouette Software. I already have them sized for a letter sized paper with registration marks.
- Load your adhesive paper into your printer and select print.
- Lay one of your printed tags onto your mat, and load into your Silhouette Machine.
- Change your Silhouette Settings to adhesive paper, check your blade, check your cut lines and if everything is good select cut.
- *I find that my machine needs a bit of help when using a Print and Cut so I always shine a flashlight onto the machine as it is reading the 3 barcodes. (crazy I know, but it works!)
- Once that is complete, repeat the steps.
Tips when using multi-page print and cuts:
- Make sure you do not move any items on your screen after you’ve printed.
- Triple check your cut lines before cutting.
- The better the printer, the better your quality. You will notice my printer is knocking on deaths door.
- Take your time, there’s no rush!
Now stick your stickers in an envelope and put them in the nursery. Your baby is all set for his or her monthly photo shoots! And if you are looking for more print and cut inspiration check out my Silhouette Buddies below!
1. Clever Someday // 2. TitiCrafty // 3. GingerSnapCrafts.com // 4. My Paper Craze // 5. Simply Kelly Designs // 6. Little Blue’s Room // 7. Mama Sonshine // 8. Small Stuff Counts // 9. Dragonfly & Lily Pads // 10. GiveMeAPaintbrush // 11. Please Excuse My Craftermath… // 12. Barb’s Life // 13. GetSilvered // 14. Lil’ Mrs. Tori // 15. Minted Strawberry // 16. unOriginal Mom // 17. Where The Smiles Have Been // 18. Persia Lou // 19. Silhouette School // 20. From Whine to Whine // 21. DailyDwelling // 22. Creative Ramblings // 23. Paper Garden Projects // 24. It Happens in a Blink // 25. Perfectly Fabulous // 26. Adventures in All Things Food // 27. Create & Babble