(this is a sponsored post but as always all opinions are my own)
Last week I had the opportunity to hang out at the new Xfinity store in Cherry Hill, NJ. And let me tell you… WOW! I got to hear all about the cool tricks that the X1 has to offer, hear about the Xfinity Home Solution and see first hand how Netflix now integrates with the X1. But that’s not even the best part. The people at Xfinity are letting me giveaway a NEST thermostat system which retails for $250! (Woot Woot!) How exciting is that?
First off, the new store experience is amazing! The space is gorgeous, open, and extremely high tech! You can test out the new gadgets and equipment, or lounge on the furniture and watch TV as you wait for your name to be called.
But what I am most excited to tell you about are the new X1 features. I’m not lying when I say that the Xfinity X1 will change the way you experience TV. The features include:
- Xfinity Voice Remote – which is a fun way to search for networks, shows, movies, set DVR recordings, change the channel, get recommendations, navigate Xfinity On Demand and more!
- Integrated Xfinity apps – that means you can follow your favorite team while watching another show, bring up your Facebook feed or photos onto the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, and more!
- Common Sense Media – which is integrated ratings and reviews that help us parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages.
- Kids Zone – this is what I was most excited to learn about – because it is a safe and secure place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programs.
- X1 DVR with cloud technology – it lets you stream DVR recording and live television on mobile devices which is great for setting up a second screen for your kids!
And did you know that the X1 lets you find Netflix in the same place you find all your entertainment?
Yes, it is true!! You can now get the entire Netflix catalog alongside X1’s live, On Demand, DVR and web programming. That means you NEVER HAVE TO SWITCH anything. Just use your X1 remote (voice control or regularly) to say things like “Orange is the new black” -and you are there! And you can discover new shows based off of your past shows!
But did you know that Xfinity offers even more than just the X1 services? You can even set up your home security with the Xfinity Home, which is is a total home security and automation solution. It has:
- 24/7 professional security monitoring
- At home or on the go access – control your home security system with your touch screen console, X1, online or through the Xfinity Home App.
- Live video monitoring – see what is happening in the house when you are on the go! Plus you can have video clips sent to you by text or email.
- Remote thermostat control – manage your energy consumption by controlling lights and thermostat.
- Real-time notification – set up an alert anytime your door is opened!
- Schedule your system – make it so your lights and thermostat turn on when you arrive home on weekdays between 4 and 6!
Besides the X1 and XfinityHome Security the Xfinity store also sells things like smart locks!
As you can see the new store experience is anything but average! Stop in and check out the latest technology, and if you don’t have it already make sure you get the Xfinity x1 services it is awesome.
Now for the fun part, enter to win your own NEST system.
a Rafflecopter giveaway