Your little one is going to love this EDIBLE St. Patty’s Day craft!
- Bowl of fruit loops
- Green yarn
- Elmers Glue
- A clover cutout (print here!)
- Green crayon.
- While you gather your materials have your little one color the four leaf clover.
- Cut a piece of yarn (around 18”).
- Make a knot on one of the ends of the yarn.
- Take the non-knotted yarn end, and place a few dots of glue on it, and rub it in. This will make the yarn tip sturdier for little hands.
- Give your little one the bowl of fruit loops, and let them start stringing!
- Once they are about half way through the strand weave the clover printable onto the necklace.
- Resume stringing the fruit loops.
- Once completed, knot the end of the yarn.
- And tie it on your little one, you are done!
As featured at South Jersey MOM Magazine!