Have I ever told you that I love easy dinner options? And this 1 Pan, 1 Hour – Meat, Vegetable, Potato is easy and filling!
- Canned Green Beans
- Dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 stick butter
- aluminum foil
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Grab a baking dish, and pour your canned string beans onto one side.
- Now add your chicken cutlet to make a center row.
- Wash and Cube your potatoes (with skin) and add them to the last open “row” in your baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Dry Italian Dressing Mix (make sure you coat all three sections).
- Melt your butter and distribute over the three sections. (again, MAKE sure everything gets coated.. if you don’t have enough liquid, add more butter. If you skip this step its going to be dry and not yummy )
- Lightly mix to make sure everything is coated in the good stuff.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Put it in the oven for an hour.
Told ya.. easy and simple! So now the question is…what’s for dinner at your house?